Without appropriate, suitable training, risk management fails to work. Policies and procedures cannot be implemented properly without the correct assistance; you and your employees need to understand your obligations to fulfil them.
Bollington Risk Management’s team has an enviable reputation for dedicated and enthusiastic training in all matters regarding Health and Safety. With an array of industry and company specific knowledge that has been built over many years, we can identify areas where you may be able to improve your training provision.
Not only can we help your business to meet with its statutory requirements, we can give your employees training that helps them to help themselves, thinking about safety logically and unobtrusively as they go about their daily work. Accidents and incidents will be reduced, allowing your business to continue with increased confidence and with greater efficiency in your operations.
Our service offering includes:
- A comprehensive, fully-fledged training plan
- An analysis of the training requirements of your staff and business
- Individually tailored training to support your company’s requirements
- Health and Safety Executive monthly newsletters, with updates on legal actions
- Telephone support and online materials
- Employment law briefings
- Various training briefings, suited to the sectors in which your business operates
- Implementation of bespoke training plans, based on the needs of your business
We offer training in specific areas:
- IOSH accredited training – Managing Safely, designed to provide supervisors and managers with all the basic skills they need to assess risks and manage safely in the workplace
- Fire safety – awareness and management of risks
- Driver awareness and fleet management – a suite of specific tutorials
- Manual handling
- Working at height
We believe that risk management training is fundamental to a company’s wellbeing, so we offer a variety of training options, including open courses at our offices and bespoke training packages to fit all requirements.