As the web of health and safety employment legislation for businesses grows ever wider, keeping up-to-date with your statutory requirements is time-consuming, complex and burdensome.
Staying compliant with the law is difficult without specialist knowledge of all the areas of risk that your business faces, and the consequences of being in material breach of the law can be costly, both financially and for the reputation of your company.
With Bollington Risk Management, you gain the peace of mind of dealing with a highly experienced team of risk management professionals, dedicated to assessing the individual needs of your business and putting in place an effective agenda to deal with the risks that you face.
We start this with a basic company health check, independently assessing your practices to ensure that you have the right procedures in place. In showing where you may fall short of legal compliance, we can address any issues and ensure that robust procedures are in place should you need to defend against a liability claim.
- Review your existing Health and Safety policy
- Assess your current Health and Safety arrangements and procedures
- Look at your current ability to deal with a Health and Safety emergency
- Check your compliance with legislation and ability to deal with liability claims
- Review hazards within your workplace
- Provide a full written report of our findings